Wednesday 26 October 2011

A night on the Town

So for the second part of my assessment I have been asked to put together an outfit including all accessories for a night out on the Town.


This has left me a little stumped as it's been such a long time since I have been out.


The last 2 years have been a whirlwind of nappies, vomit, nighttime feeding and operating on less sleep than a taxi driver. I have had 2 beautiful babies come into my life, and while I am so blessed and lucky to have my healthy children, it has left very litre time to even contemplate a night out.


Just recently My husband and I decided we did need to start having a life again and we went to dinner. In a former life there would have been a mad dash to the shops to pick the perfect outfit, new shoes and of course the obligatory new handbag, but on this occasion all I had the energy to muster was a pair of jeans and some heels.


Given that our night out was on tight arse Tuesday, I never felt like I needed to try and dress to impress.


So this new challenge has left me feeling a little stressed and asking myself "what would I wear out if I were to go out"?


Luckly Its my mother's 50th Birthday in less than a month, so I have set myself a challenge to find a complete outfit including the shoes and handbag only using online shopping.


Keep posted to see how I go!

No comments:

Post a Comment