Tuesday 18 October 2011

Get the look - Sunday Brunch with the girls

YAY


Spring is finally in the air and at the AICD we have been set a challenge to create a summer day wear outfit including all accessories for myself.


I set about using Polyvore to complete my task and as the Polyvore site is so easy to use its truly gets all your creative juices flowing!


Ive put together the below to show what I will be wearing to my Sunday Morning Brunch with the girls!




This pink dress caught my eye as its one of this seasons hottest colours. A hat is an absolute must during the hotter months to protect your beautiful face!


As an avid fan of silver its been such a delight to finally change to the tones of Gold, so these earrings were  a great find, I feel its complemented by the gold tones in the bracelets and also the handbag, which by the way is perfectly oversized for me as its perfect to disguise the nappies and bottles I carry for the kids!


So to all those following my blog, take the time to have a look at Polyvore and create your own Sunday Brunch outfit


CJ Dawson xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment